Backed by technologically advanced manufacturing unit, we have been able to manufacture, export ad supply our clients a qualitative range of Auto Rickshaw that is a common means of public transportation in many countries. It is a usually three-wheeled cabin cycle for private use and as a vehicle for hire. This rickshaw is an essential form of urban transport in many developing countries and a form of novelty transport in many developed countries. The provided rickshaw is manufactured by our experts using fine grade components and ultra modern technology. Furthermore, this Auto Rickshaw is made available in different specification at economical prices.
- Wheel base: 1910 mm
- Wheel track: 1240 mm
- Min.Ground clearance: 150 mm
|Gross vehicle weight
||5+1 & 3+1
Clutch And Gear Box
- Type: Single cylinder greaves G400 WG, 4 stroke, water cooled Bharat-III Gasoline Engine
- Number of cylinders: Single
- Bore: 86 mm
- Stroke: 68 mm
- Compression ratio: 9 : 1
- Displacement: 510 cc
- Max. output: 6.7kw at 3600 rpm (9.0 H.P)
- Max. torque: 21 Nm
- Gear Box: Constant Mesh 4 forward & 1 reverse
- Clutch: Wet Multiple plate
WHEEL AND SUSPENSION
- Battery: Exide 12V, 60 AH
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Turn signal light: 12V 21W
- Tail/brake light: 12V 21/5W
- Registration plate light: 12V 21W
- Reversing light: 12V 21W
- Tyre size, front and rear: 4.50 x 10, 8 Ply Cross Ply
- Tyre pressures front: 3.23 kg/cm2 46 PSI
- Tyre pressure rear: 3.80 kg/cm2 54 PSI
- Front: Hydraulic telescopic shock absorber with coil spring
- Rear: Hydraulic telescopic shock absorber with leaf spring
- Fuel tank: 2.75 ltr.
- Cylinder: 40 ltr water capacity
- Engine oil: 1.75 ltr.
- Gear oil: 2.0 ltr.